Octopus Energy Business Solutions
Conference Day One
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018
- Reviewing the challenges: Engaging and maintaining relationships with an incredibly diverse customer group with different values, beliefs and priorities
- Leveraging data, analytics and digital channels to gain deeper insights and feedback: Learning from the results and identifying the way to enhance engagement
- Ensuring front line staff and engineers have the right skills to engage with customers
- Feedback transparency: Ensuring feedback is filtered to all levels of the organisation and issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively
3:00 PM Panel Discussion: Leveraging New and Existing Technology to Transform the Customer Experience
- How is the digital era presented new opportunities to innovate and disrupt existing models?
- What new and emerging technologies are currently being utilised to transform the utilities sector and enhance the customer experience?
- How can and will IoT, AI, ML and Blockchain contribute to customer centricity in the future?
- What is the best approach to assess the organisation and ensure the right technology is selected to solve the unique business problems?
- How can the utilities sector engage with the vendor community to enhance collaboration and improve technology being developed?
- Case studies: What examples are there currently of new technology driving improved CX?