Head of Energy Commercial and Partners
Conference Day One
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018
- Evaluating how the current residential market operates and appreciating the true needs and desires of customers
- Placing the customer at the forefront of the strategy and understanding how diverse groups of customers will benefit
- Reviewing the current market barriers and challenges in the quest for achieving customer centricity
- Exploring factors and influences beyond pricing models to effectively engage customers and create value
3:00 PM Panel Discussion: Leveraging New and Existing Technology to Transform the Customer Experience
- How is the digital era presented new opportunities to innovate and disrupt existing models?
- What new and emerging technologies are currently being utilised to transform the utilities sector and enhance the customer experience?
- How can and will IoT, AI, ML and Blockchain contribute to customer centricity in the future?
- What is the best approach to assess the organisation and ensure the right technology is selected to solve the unique business problems?
- How can the utilities sector engage with the vendor community to enhance collaboration and improve technology being developed?
- Case studies: What examples are there currently of new technology driving improved CX?