Director of Transformation
Conference Day One
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018
- How customer’s mind-sets are shifting: Environmental considerations, cost effectiveness, personal ownership of energy consumption and relationships with suppliers
- Utilising technology which allows customers to track and manage their own consumption: Improving billing accuracy and customer insights
- Re-considering traditional business models to capitalise on how customers consume energy and interact with their supplier
- Moving beyond the role of energy supplier and offering a broader range of services that improve customer’s lives
3:00 PM Panel Discussion: Leveraging New and Existing Technology to Transform the Customer Experience
- How is the digital era presented new opportunities to innovate and disrupt existing models?
- What new and emerging technologies are currently being utilised to transform the utilities sector and enhance the customer experience?
- How can and will IoT, AI, ML and Blockchain contribute to customer centricity in the future?
- What is the best approach to assess the organisation and ensure the right technology is selected to solve the unique business problems?
- How can the utilities sector engage with the vendor community to enhance collaboration and improve technology being developed?
- Case studies: What examples are there currently of new technology driving improved CX?