14 - 15 May 2019 | London, UK
Download the agenda to view expert speakers, topics, networking opportunities and more
Attend CX Utilities Forum to:
- Change mind-sets and behaviour to build a customer centric company culture
- Create an engaging end-to-end customer journey
- Leverage data, insights and analytics to understand the evolving needs of customers
- Develop a digital transformation strategy that will improve both customer and employee experience
- Build engagement and trust whilst improving services and experience for vulnerable customers
- Integrate CX with process improvement
- Define metrics to measure CX performance and optimise existing strategies
Download the sample attendee list to see who attended CX Utilities Forum 2018
Zoisa Walton, Director, Octopus Energy Business Solutions joined CX network to discuss how technology is transforming utilities companies and customer experience.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How technology is transforming CX, compared to 5 – 10 years ago
- Which technologies will have the greatest impact on the utility sector over the coming years
- What impact IOT will have on utilities companies
Ahead of this years CX Utilities Forum, CX Network sat down with Stephen Murray, Head of Energy Commercial and Partners at Moneysupermarket.com to discuss how the recent price cap has affected the industry so far, and how we can ensure that customers in vulnerable circumstances are not negatively impacted by the changes.
Topics which will be discussed include:
- The biggest impact of the price cap on utilities companies
- What is going to impact companies revenue streams
- How the industry can ensure that vulnerable customers are considered and not negatively impacted by the changes
Ahead of this years CX Utilities Forum, CX Network sat down with Claire Forbes, Senior Director Corporate Communication, OFWAT, Eileen Brown, Customer Experience Director, Northern Gas Networks and Faye England, Customer Experience and Change Manager, Thames Water to discuss the growing challenges of helping customers in vulnerable circumstances.
Some of the topics they will discuss are:
- What considerations should be made when protecting vulnerable customers
- Which strategies are in place currently for the industry
- How future trends should evolve to help consumers
This article will explore six key drivers which are shaping the customer experience landscape in the utilities industry, including an explanation of how the industry is reacting to each of the drivers.
This eBook will serve as a guide to the core strategies that need to be put in place in order to build a seamless customer experience strategy. We spoke with four industry experts in order to give you an exclusive insight into the challenges being faced and the solutions on hand to drive CX initiatives in the utilities sector.
With switching increasing year after year, it is important that companies have strong customer-centric strategies in place in order to build and retain a loyal customer base.With the help of industry experts, we have put together our five golden rules of customer experience strategy in the utilities sector.